B-13 Peer Review: A Very Sincere Heartfelt Apology to A Vindicated Brother

  


The Cafe' Think Tank
HE WHO HAS AN EAR LET HIM HEAR!


By: Willy Bill| The Cafe' Blog| Politics of Systemic Change


Funky Dineva, I just want to sincerely apologize to you for the post we made in response to the Tamar situation. After taking some time to reflect, and all has aged, I have come to realize that I allowed my personal connection to the Braxton family to influence how I responded.


The Braxtons are related to me, so I took the situation personally and reacted from a place of emotion rather than stepping back and looking at the situation objectively. That does not excuse what I said or how I responded to you.


I respect that you have your own perspective and the right to express it, even when I may disagree with it. I should have handled the situation with more scrutiny and restraint instead of allowing my personal feelings and family connection to dictate my response.


For that, I am genuinely sorry. My intention was never to disrespect you or attack you personally. I hope you can accept my apology, and I take responsibility for allowing my emotions to get the better of me.

Y'all don't hear me though;

This is
- WillyBill,

...And I'm out!

Buzzsprout

Spotify

I know some of you—mainstream media outlets, bloggers, podcasters, and even pastors—come here for talking points. That's okay. I'm not upset. I want this information to get out there, no matter who shares it.


All I ask is that you give me credit for the time, research, and hard work I've put into it.


If you're in celebrity news, political news, media, ministry, or you're an artist or entertainer interested in collaborating or sharing my content, please contact us. We'd love to connect.

PLEASE LIKE SHARE, FOLLOW, COMMENT BELOW & JOIN US (Subscribe) : 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tamar Braxton Accident/ Possible Assault

Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “Jason’s Lyric”

inquiring minds