Outkast's Big Boi set to release his own line of socks

The rapper has called himself 'the sock king'

Outkast's Big Boi set to release his own line of socks
Photo: Press
Outkast's Big Boi is set to release his own line of socks.

Speaking to GQ in a recent interview, the rapper proclaimed himself to be "the sock king".

After being complimented on his pink and green socks, he explained that he had his own line of socks coming out in conjunction with the Crooks & Castles label. He said of his footwear:
I'm the sock king! They've got a cape on the back - that's how I flew here. I got my own socks line coming out with Crooks & Castles. Head over to 677 Antone Street, Atlanta, Georgia, 30318 and get some!

Big Boi – whose real name is Antwan Patton – recently revealed plans to release his new album, 'Vicious Lies And Dangerous Rumors', on November 13. Speaking about the album's progress he said: "It's coming good, I just put out two records from it - 'She Said OK' with Theophilus London and 'Gossip' with UGK and Big K.R.I.T. The fans are excited. On the new album I've got Kid Cudi and Little Dragon. I just did a cut withA$AP Rocky the other night too, so it's action-packed."

The track 'Gossip' also features a guest verse from the late Pimp C, who died in 2007. When asked if he'd consider utilising a Tupac style hologram in order to promote the track, he said. "I don't know. We're trying to figure it out right now how we're going to do the video. We're going to do something creative. That Tupac hologram was spooky… but dope."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12