B-13 Peer Review Presents: One of the most progressive Indie Music Video Directors, Mark Munoz



B-13 Peer Review: Where you Hear It First!


Made Films is a flourishing company that primarily focuses on a assortment of production 
videos and photography. Specializing in music videos, we have gradually expanded to commercials, event coverage, video intros, and photography. Made Films originally started out as Big Mind TV in 2006 as a promotions company for clubs and businesses. Using resourceful marketing strategies and a street team we helped these businesses grow and increase their clientele. 


In 2008, we decided to take our business to the next level and started using videos on YouTube to help businesses and on the rise artists. In doing so I discovered a hidden passion within me. The more I learned about video production and editing the more it pulled me in. Our company started receiving even more attention the further the videos progressed including from a local group, Dollar Shine. Having never done a music video before I suppressed my fears and began shooting for them. After a week of shooting and editing the footage I was truly amazed with what I had created. They loved it and so did I. Of course looking back now I am proud by how far the quality and my editing have come but I had found my calling. This video was just a taste of what was to come. Slowly we started booking more and more videos. I spent hours in front of my computer trying to soak up all that I could to better my work. I was so hungry for more and then BAM! Made Films begin taking off. We started booking weekly videos and our clientele and fan base begin increasing. I also teamed up with other known video directors such as Mr. Irok and Kid Ray to shoot a video for a well-known local artist Kyle Lee. Kyle Lee's "Body Bag" was a huge success. It even earned a nomination for Music Video of the Year by Bread Magazine. Even though it did not win it was all I needed to keep me moving forward with Made Films. 


In 2011 we relocated to the RGV and signed with our first label "Doe Pheens Entertainment." The video creativity we have been given with Doe Pheens has opened the door for so many more artists such as Fade Dogg and the Tone City Family, Dope House, Boss Hogg Outlawz, Chamillitary, J-Rocc, Young Thugz, Swisha House and many more to come. We have come a long way since Big Mind TV and the journey is not over yet! We are just getting started!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12