Willow Smith’s ‘V’ Magazine Photos — Pics

 Willow-smith-V-magazine-gallery-1
Willow Smith, 13, showed off her fierce fashion sense in a stunning new shoot for V magazine by Karl LagerfeldWill Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith‘s teenage daughter revealed that fashion is a major part of her finding her identity and coming into her ow. From ‘Converse and a t-shirt’ to ‘Givenchy heels and leather pants,’ Willow said her style is as diverse as it is unpredictable, unique and cutting-edge.

Willow-smith-V-magazine-gallery-5
 Willow Smith ‘V’ Magazine: All Grown Up In Karl Lagerfeld Paris Fashion Photos

Willow has a unique sense of style, and an attitude to go with it!

Willow-smith-V-magazine-gallery-4

“I can never tell what I’m gonna wear,” Willow explained on her ever-changing style. “I kind of just put on whatever feels right. Sometimes that’s Converse and a T-shirt, sometimes it’s Givenchy heels and leather pants.”
 
Willow-smith-V-magazine-gallery-8
 
Willow found that posing for the Karl Lagerfeld shoot wasn’t as intimidating as she had thought. Turns out, Lagerfeld is “very, very friendly and open,” she explained. “I thought he was gonna be really mysterious, like peering over his glasses, evaluating. But he was just awesome. I don’t have words, because he’s such a huge icon.”

Willow-smith-V-magazine-gallery-6

Willow Smith Decides Her Own

Willow turned down a role in her dad’s film production of Annie, a role taken on instead by Quvenzhane Wallis, but she said it was a conscious decision to find her own joys instead of follow her parents’ careers.“I just wanted to chill, and be at home, and decompress, and just find out what I wanna do and where I stand on this planet, with the little tiny place we have,” she told V magazine.

Willow-smith-V-magazine-gallery-9

Willow has found that a way to make her feel more grown up is listening to empowering music, like ’70’s all-girl band The Runaways. It “just makes me feel so powerful, as a woman just like, yes! I know who I am! Roarrr! Know what I mean?” she asked. We do!

Willow-smith-V-magazine-gallery-7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12