KanyeWest INTERVIEW!!! CHARLEMAGNE GOES IN ON HIM!!




I just had to post this, this dude and I went to school together and he is an amazing talent. I would hope that everyone can hear what he is saying beyond the colorful speech. What he is trying to say is very real. Please take the time to listen to what is going on.

Kanye is a very real dude but he struggles with, "keeping it real" for the sake of others. I believe he a regurgitation, a relic of the too black, too proud, colored man of yesterday. It is the powers that be that are trying to shape how we see him. They do not want us to understand him, nor do they want him to become the example of what a black man is. In his attempt to tame the real he sounds a bit off kilter. Some may say that he should just tell it like it is. However, the circle that he is in and the places he wants to go dictates his demeanor. He has become a victim of his own success.

He can not freely express himself anymore. He would be better off using metaphors and putting it in his must and let it flow. Talking in metaphor just confuses everyone, but rapping...! I only hope that Kanye can slow down, take a sabbatical,  pray, and meditate for about 3 months or however long it takes and come out swinging.

Kanye I hope you can hear me because I surely hear you...

(Black people thing the struggle is over, it has continued and is continuing to do what was intended.)

The vehicle by which it travels is called, Materialism!

If we esteem wealth above GOD we may as well put a for sale sign on our foreheads.

I truly don't think Kanye is advocating riches as the answer to our problems he is fighting a very old but familiar fight. Singing a very old song, get out of my way and let me soar to my highest hight. It the ideal of our forefathers. I only wish I could be in Kanye's circle right now because I share his vision. We all should, but so many messages has gone out to our people and we have bought the lies hook, line, and sinker. We have been hoodwinked, beguiled, bamboozled, run a muck, deceived, and will give our lives and each others lives for it. SMDH!!! These are the saddest days in all of black history!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12