RIHANNA A MEAN GIRL? BEEF WITH CIARA ESCALATES!

 
If you don’t know both singers have been beefing for a while. It all started back in 2010 when Ciara was on The Fashion Police and said, she bumped into RIhanna at an industry event and she was not nice and soon after both women took to twitter and engaged in a war of words. Rihanna dissed Ciara’s inability to sell out shows and Ciara dissed RIhanna’s inability to perform. They seemed to have made up after a few apologetic tweets.

However, the beef rekindled when Rihanna’s best friend Melissa posted a photo of her and Rihanna and another friend on the floor in the bathroom looking at an iPhone with the caption, LOL #bodyparty. Prior to that post Ciara had just released a video of her singing the song in a hotel bathroom. The post was clearly shade!

Now as Ciara preps for her upcoming album, many interviewers are asking her about the beef and on WIld 94.9 Ciara had this to say:
I think she’s nuts right now! Like whatevers going on because for me it doesn’t make any sense. I don’t have beef with anybody, but I’m not going to be disrespected either. I wish her well. I don’t know what her problem is. She has a lot of good things going on with herself. A lot of good things I’ve always said I’ve been happy for her. I don’t get it. I really don’t, but I wish her well. I wish her positivity.
Rihanna heard about the news after someone posted the story on Instagram and she quickly popped back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12