Tyga Receives Kylie Jenner Co-Sign From Kanye West: “He Got In Early”

Picture

Young Money’s Tyga can breathe a sigh of relief following publicized scrutiny about his alleged romance with teen celebrity Kylie Jenner after receiving a co-sign from rap star Kanye West.
Talking to “The Breakfast Club,” Kanye jokingly sided with Tyga and downplayed their age gap.
“I think he got in early, I think he was smart. [laughs] They’re closer in age than a lot of relationships I know. I knew Tyga was smart, you know? [laughs] Yeah, I can’t speak on their whole relationship.” (“The Breakfast Club”)


This week, Tyga denied ditching his ex-girlfriend Blac Chyna for the 17-year-old reality television personality.
“No, I’m not dating Kylie. I’m not dating her. I want to clear that up. I want to be clear to everybody that I didn’t leave my family to be with Kylie. That’s ridiculous. Me and Chyna we broke up, almost close to a year now, because of the decision we made and things in our relationship that wasn’t going right, so we decided to split to raise an emotionally stable kid. That’s what we did, now we have a great relationship. I just wanna be clear about that, I didn’t leave nobody to be with anybody. It just wasn’t working.” (“The Breakfast Club”)


Jenner’s sister Khloé Kardashian initially lashed out at Chyna’s vixen pal Amber Rose for speaking on her family on Twitter Monday (February 16).

1-khloe
2-khloe


3-khloe
4-khloe

In an interview with New York radio station Power 105.1’s “The Breakfast Club,” Rose slammed Tyga about Kylie.
“[Kylie Jenner is] a baby, she needs to go to bed at 7 o’clock and relax. That’s ridiculous. [Tyga] should be ashamed of himself. That’s how I feel. For sure. He has a beautiful woman and a baby and left that for a 16-year-old who just turned 17.” (“The Breakfast Club”)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12