50 Cent Says Puffy Reached Out to Him to Talk



50 Cent sure knows how to stir the pot. Just weeks after Fif ripped Ciroc and traded barbs with French Montana (the original post by Fifty has been deleted) on social media, the G-Unit boss is up to his old tricks. With a stake in EFFEN Vodka, Fifty is aggressively and shamelessly going right at his main competitor to promote the alcohol. The rapper claims that Puffy reached out to him to squash the beef but Fif responded with a picture and caption that read, “I’m different, I don’t respect suckers. Puff reaching out to talk, and got his people hating at the same time. #EFFENVODKA we don’t drink #nopuffyjuice over here.”
 
The Queens MC and Diddy have been trading shots for months now. In November, Fifty posted a since-deleted Instagram picture of Diddy dancing with an overweight woman with the caption, “Damm….50′s Right. I’m EFFEN up right now.” Fifty continued his tear by posting another since-deleted picture of Diddy, Rick Ross and Steve Stoute that insinuated that the three men gay with the caption, “I ain’t saying nothing, but something ain’t right. Lmao”
 
The insults didn’t stop there, either. During an interview with MLB.com of all places, Fifty claimed that Diddy’s newer music is trash. “When you see Last Train To Paris, to me, that’s an R&B record cuz of how much Puffy is singing on the record,” said Fifty. “And then, I think it’s trash. I think that project is garbage because I didn’t think it was cool for Milli Vanilli to sing and I know he can actually hit the notes in front of us live.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12