Puff Daddy says Donald Trump “is a friend of mine,” loves his style

“I always liked Donald’s style,” the man aka Sean Combs told the New York Post, calling the Republican presidential nominee “a friend of mine.” “I do have a tie he gifted me. I wear it.”
The interview came as he launched his new Sean John cologne at Macy’s 34th Street flagship store in Manhattan. Macy’s cut ties with Trump as his infamous “rapists and thieves” comments when he announced his presidential bid. Before that, they sold the likely Chinese-made ties Diddy was referring to.
But just because he approves of Trumps’ outsourced clothing, doesn’t mean he’s ready to cast his ballot for the man. “As far as voting for him, that has yet to be seen.” As they say, vote or die, motherfucker.

Please like subscribe comment and share this post. Also, check out our facebook group:


If you would like to start a discussion join the group and IM me.
If you have tips on your elected officials IM me on facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12