B-13 Peer Review Presents: Is The Willie Lynch Letter The Blackman's (Women's) Constitution?

This is outrageous! I don't get it! 

How is it that a white man raps about the struggles of being black and we support it. 

Meanwhile, we deify these black rappers that speak derogatory about our women and glorify killing other black men or the "Haters." I'm out done here!!!!!!!! I was a Talent Manager in Hollywood and I was hard pressed to find a conscientious rapper. As a Artist Development Manager the black youth refused to "Get real with themselves" they wanted to idolize the Jay-Z's, the Tupac's, and the Tyler the Creators of the world. I wanted to create that zeitgeist that would bring back the power of hip hop in its hayday. I didn't want to promote the images and messages, I had come to learn was perpetuated by government officials. I have come to learn that all of the evidence of government influence on hip hop has been erased from you-tube, but I saw it and remember.

This white man has over 1 mil views.... But we will not tolerate messages from a black conscientious rapper!!!!! #WillieLynchsyndrome

 

This brother (Below) was signed and had to go back underground because the mainstream black rappers didn't like his message or his challenge to them!!!!

This is arguably I think one of his most greatest works to date check it:


As powerful as he is this is what he has come to (Below) and it goes missed by the Black mainstream media because the "NIGGER NETWORKS" refuse the hear him. 

I hear him, I tried to sign him to my Talent Management Company he got the contract and said he would get back to me. The oddest thing happened he called me one morning I was at work, to come over his spot to pick up the contract; because he lived around the corner from me. When I got off from work I when to his place and his room mate said he wasn't home. However, after not hearing from him I called and his compadre' informed me that he had been signed to Ruthless by Tech 9. 

I was happy for him but at the same time I knew they wouldn't get him. Moreover, I know that they would try and change him. Now, Tech 9 was a bit of a rebel himself so I thought maybe with Tech 9 he'd go untarnished. 

I had read about Tech 9's desire to work with Eminem. I know that Hopsin's sound, his pacing, his delivery, and his cadence was much like him.  Tech 9 has always wanted to work with Eminem, but all he got from Em is a promise. 

Nonetheless, I Tech would get him and would just give Hopsin the platform that he so deserved. When I saw what Tech had done with him. (Below) I was discussed. I emailed Tech 9 to ask him what he was doing? However he never responded and as a result. Hopsin was robbed by the industry and he has since gone back underground! 


 
Now, Mainstream media follows my blog. I know it because  they called me, thinking I wrote all of my content. When I reported to them that the stories were not my own, and that I just write the commentary they were pissed and they hung up on me. 

Well I hope they get this original story and talk about it like they do my other posts. Hopsin and the black mainstream, "NIGGER NETWORKS," you know the ones with no integrity that we have been warned about, right Steve? 

Well they have not been on the greatest of terms because he refuses to bow down. Mo'nique has recently talked about black men in the industry not having, "Back Bone" and she is right. I have seen it first hand, but Hopsin is no no nonsense, uncompromising, raw, and gritty talent that holds no prisoners. 

Hollywood treat black men like strippers. If you don't do what they want you don't get the bag. Therefore, black men in Hollyweird are soft they are not like the black men of the 70's. People feared black men because they would do whatever they had to do to be a great example for their sons and a protector, and defender of their wives and daughters. They were men of their word. What they said they meant so don't ask them twice. Black men were strong in their conviction and were mainly Christian. They were very much aware of their Christian heritage.  

Nonetheless, Hopsin has done very well on his own. If he was mainstream I believe he would change the future of hip hop. That is the power his voice has and they don't want that. The "NIGGA NETWORKS" comply, they will not tolerate someone like Hopsin! #willielynchsyndrome

This brother is a brilliant and raw talent that needs to be  "Mainstream!" 




Excerpt from The Willie Lynch letter that I find relative to this post and particularly relevent to the political ideology of the left. (The letter has been all but debunked however, applicable.) 

"You must use the female vs. the male. And the male vs. the female. You must also have you white servants and overseers distrust all Blacks. It is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us.

They must love, respect and trust only us.

Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. If used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful of each other."


Please Like, Comment, & Subscribe to the blog for more news and articles that should spark the minds of our readers. Moreover we'd hope to spark some very interesting discussions in the box below.

(The article that we present are not our own even thought we may include commentary these article are articles we find important that we'd like to bring to our readers attention.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12