Jada Pinkett Makes Snoop Dogg Cry & Re-Apologize To Gayle King: ‘My Heart Dropped!’

Rapper Snoop Dogg appeared on the most recent episode of Jada Pinkett Smith’s Red Table Talk, and things got a little weird. Jada, the host of the show, made Snoop re-apologize to Gayle King for the harsh comments he made surrounding the Kobe Bryant interview, and it didn’t go over well with many of the viewers. Didn’t watch it? We have all the details.


MTO News
Here’s what you need to know.
The latest preview of Red Table Talk (which will air on Wednesday) has many people talking, and not in a good way. In a recent clip, Jada said that her heart dropped when she heard his comments about the CBS News anchor. Her exact words were, “I felt that not only were you talking to Gayle, but you were talking to me. I was like, ‘Oh no, Snoop has now taken the power flow away from me, away from Willow, away from my mother.”
Facebook
There’s more.
For those who have not been paying attention, Snoop Dogg was one of the many people who called Gayle out for her disrespectful towards Kobe during her interview with Lisa Leslie. He said, “We expect more from you, Gayle. Don’t you hang out with Oprah? Why y’all attacking us? We yo people. You ain’t coming after Harvey Weinstein with them questions. How dare you try to tarnish my homeboy’s reputation?”


Twitter “It’s so sad and disappointing that successful Black Women are being used to tarnish the image and legacy of successful Black Men even in death,” he continued.

She went on to say, “I was like — If this is what’s happening… not Snoop! That’s one of the reasons I felt like I really wanted to have a conversation with you in the spirit of healing.” A few weeks ago, Snoop apologized, saying, “Gayle King, I publicly tore you down by coming at you in a derogatory manner based off of emotions…me being angry at questions that you asked. Umm, overreacted.”




CNN
Keep going.
During another clip, he said, “[I]Should have handled it way different than that. So I would like to apologize to you publicly for the language that I used and calling you out of your name and just being disrespectful… I didn’t mean for it to be like that. I was just expressing myself for a friend that wasn’t here to defend himself.”


Deadline
The episode will air on Wednesday, and already people are upset.. at Jada. We’ll have to wait for the full story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12