The Next James Bond

James Bond from left to right: Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, and Daniel Craig. 


During the course of over 50 years, the James Bond franchise has cast six actors in the lead role and adapted to changing cultural norms and Hollywood trends. It seems that every one of us has a vague idea of what constitutes a James Bond movie. Howevera closer look reveals a worldview in which not even the producers seem entirely certain of what a Bond film should be. It's all about the girls, gadgets, cars, and villains, but what about the secret agent in the middle? How does Bond change over time? I say the core character should never change however, his technology should. Bond should stay forever, young.

Hollywood is casting for the next James Bond film, "No Time To Die." There are about 10 actors who throw there hat in the ring. Daniel Craig had a good 15 year run. I saw all of them and I think he did an excellent job. However, he is bowing out quite gracefully if I should say. 

I must say that the best James Bond ever was Sean Connery. Sean Connery,  Knight of the Monarchy, gave Bond style, class and suave. He was a virtuoso of women however, he left them with there self respect and dignity. 

Lashana Lynch

Now, out of the 10+ people that thrown there hat in the ring to because the next James bond includs a lady; Lashana Lynch. I believe she has won purely a political stunt, I won't get into why I think that here. However, I agree with Billie Eilish the best Bond would have been Michael P Jordan. 

Michael P Jordan

I believe Michael has the duality of bad boy and gentle lover that Sean Connery the, Bond aesthete, has pioneered. I truly believe that a woman as Bond is not consistent with the comics legacy. The angle that Hollyweird is going totally political reciprocity. I believe that people should leave entertainment for entertainment sake not a tool for social engineering. I digress, nonetheless, I would like to know what you think? 


Please like, subscribe, and leave a comment below: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12