B-13 Peer Review Presents: On the Code Podcast - Freddy P

 

This is what I was telling all my artists about signing contracts. The industry takes, takes, use and abuse. It is modern day slavery and the patty rollers are darker skinned Americans. 

- Freddy Reach out to me in the comments and we can go to work. 

PLEASE LIKE SHARE, FOLLOW, COMMENT BELOW & JOIN US: 

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

I know some of you are mainstream media outlets, other bloggers, and podcasters, are coming here to get your talking points. 

It's ok I'm not adverse to that; because I want this info out there no matter who it comes from. However, if you would be kind and give me credit for my well thought  out essay it would be greatly appreciated. 

If you have inside celebrity news, political news, or if you are an artist, entrepreneur or entertainer and want to share contact us. 

We are launching a podcast on the 3rd of April so stay tuned we will keep you posted here. 

Moreover, I am convinced that Wendy had no plans to return to the show. She last said you haven't heard the last from Wendy Williams. 

Announcement:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12