B-13 Peer Review: Rembering a Legendary Pop Icon...

Every Saturday B-13 Peer Review Post updates- We will resume Updates Monday, February 13, 2012

Dear, GOD

I heard news that brought me to tears today; She has reached over 200 million hearts with the message of love, faith, and family. She has left us to go to YOU and there is a whole in over 200 million hearts mainly ours here at B-13. She had experienced some pretty tough times in life. and had seemingly overcome them as our prayers went up... However, her pain was far deeper than we could have ever imagined; now she is with YOU...  Now all we have are memories...


INTERVIEW: The Deluxe Anniversary Edition


Mini Biography



Whitney sings the National Anthem



Home



You give good love



Saving All My Love



I'm your baby tonight


So Emotional


I will always love you



Exhale


Run To You


Count On Me


The Greatest Love of All


All the Man I need


Miracle


I'm Every Woman


It's not right but it's ok



I Look To You


My Love Is Your Love

Heartbreak Hotel


And Finally... (Whitney Elizabeth Houston August 9, 1963- February 11, 2012)

Whitney Houston - Don't Cry For Me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12