Usher Releases 'Looking 4 Myself' Cover & Track-listing


JusMusic
Usher Releases Looking 4 Myself Cover & Tracklisting
Grammy winning R&B singer Usher has released the official album artwork and tracklisting for his forthcoming seventh studio album Looking 4 Myself. The highly-anticipated set features collaborations with Rick Ross, Pharrell and Luke Steele and boast the singles "Climax," "Scream" and "Lemme See."

Due June 14 via RCA Records, Usher calls the 14-track effort "consistent" yet an "eclectic" project.

"If you take no risk, you stand to gain nothing in life. Dare to be different. I don't look like you, I don't walk like you, I don't dance like you, I don't move like you or talk like you. That doesn't make me odd, that makes me who I am. I want people to feel that essence of growth," Usher says of the album. "This album is very consistent in the aspect of being eclectic."

See official tracklisting for 'Looking 4 Myself' including four more tracks for the deluxe version.

Standard Edition:

01. Can’t Stop Won’t Stop
02. Scream
03. Climax
04. I Care for U
05. Show Me
06. Lemme See feat. Rick Ross
07. Twisted feat. Pharrell
08. Dive
09. What Happened to U
10. Looking 4 Myself feat. Luke Steele
11. Numb
12. Lessons for the Lover
13. Sins of My Father
14. Euphoria

Deluxe Edition:

15. I.F.U.
16. Say the Words
17. 2nd Round
18. Hot Thing
Usher: 'Electronic Music Has Given Me a New Story'

Usher: 'Electronic Music Has Given Me a New Story'

Usher takes the cover of Billboard‘s latest issue, on newsstands May 7.

Here’s what the 33-year-old singer had to share with the mag:

On his new sound: “Electronic music has given me a new story, a new opportunity to build something I think a mass audience will understand.”

On debuting “Climax” on Twitter: “I really wanted to offer the greatest courtesy to my fans first—they are ultimately who brought me to this point, and I want to make sure they understand my journey. Twitter is kind of like my outboard communication, one of the places I’ve chosen to speak directly to my fans.”

On his new album, Looking for Myself, out June 12: “The cool thing about Diplo and the thing that made me want to work with him is that you can’t put him in a specific category or a box. He does everything. That represents what this album is. This album doesn’t fit into a specific box. It is an all-world experience that gives you a multitude of genres, a multitude of experiences: electric soul, revolutionary pop, classic, new tradition, dance, tech. And it brings me to more of a relevant place.”

Chris Brown & Usher Touring Together?!

Chris Brown & Usher Touring Together?!

Dancing phenoms Chris Brown and Usher will soon be touring together, according to producer Bryan Michael Cox.

Usher and the boy Chris Brown are going on tour, y’all know that, right?” Bryan asked viewers on a video posted on YouTube. “I might’ve just gave y’all some exclusive s—!”

Reps haven’t confirmed the tour but Chris did tweet, “What would you guys say if me and Usher went on tour?”

WILL YOU BUY tickets to see Usher and Chris Brown on tour together???

Usher's Father Dies in Atlanta Hospital

Usher's Father Dies in Atlanta Hospital

Usher‘s father, Usher Raymond III, passed away at an Atlanta hospital on Friday.

The Chattanooga Times Free Press first reported the news in its obituaries section.

The funeral will take place later this week at the Taylor funeral home chapel in Chattanooga, Tenn.

Usher and his wife Tameka‘s son, Usher Raymond V, turns two months this Saturday.
R.I.P.

Usher To Usher In His Second Baby

Usher To Usher In His Second Baby
Usher and his wife Tameka Foster are expecting their second child, a source close to the rapper confirms.

The couple welcomed their first child, Usher Raymond V, in November 2007. Usher, 29, and Tameka, 38, wed in a civil ceremony in Atlanta on September 1, 2007.


Another pal confirms the baby news, adding, “She’s due in December.”

“I’d hate to be 80 years old and not be able to run with my kids. I need to still be able to do flips when they’re in high school,” Usher told People last month.

Usher will kick off a ladies-only tour called One Night Stand later this fall.
Congrats to Usher and Tameka Foster!!

Read more:

*
*
*






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12