Mary Joyner – Flo Jo Daughter – Gravity – America’s Got Talent – Video


Mary Joyner auditioned for America’s Got Talent. She sang “Gravity” by Sara Bareilles.

She’s Flo Jo’s daughter! OMG! Her father Al Joyner was with her.
Her mother Florence Griffith-Joyner died in 1998 after an epileptic seizure in her sleep. This is a great audition just in time for the Summer Olympics. Think of all the tie-ins from NBC.
Watch the video here:
Mary Joyner Flo Jo Daughter Gravity America s Got Talent Video


Comments

  1. This was a sweet performance from Mary Joyner! I was moved by the performance and I think she has a future beyond the show and I wish her all the success in life. Performances like this are the reason I love to watch Americas Got Talent. I’ve watched this show for a few years now, and I never get tired of people trying to make a name for them selves. Now I can watch Americas Got Talent, and my other primetime shows commercial free. The new Auto Hop feature is great, and it’s going to be something I use all the time. I don’t like commercials and I hate always having to manually skip them. One of my coworkers at Dish showed me how the Auto Hop feature functions, and I was excited to be able to use it at home. This isn’t an automatic feature and you must enable the feature with each new primetime recording. No more over fast forwarding and I can save the life on the batteries on my remote.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12