WILLOW SMITH: I WISH I WASN’T FAMOUS


WILLOW SMITH: I WISH I WASN’T FAMOUS
Willow Smith is the daughter of two super famous celebs, and she’s becoming pretty famous on her own too these days.

But she admitted she’d rather be a normal girl. Willow said “If I could change one thing about my life, it would probably be I wouldn’t be famous.”

She explained, “Let’s say a regular girl is going to the bookstore. It’s ten times harder to go everywhere [when you’re famous]. It’s going to take me ten more minutes to get there, because I have to call security.”

In the end, she did say there was one upside to being famous:


“It’s not like I can’t reverse being famous…but if there’s a problem in the world, then more people will listen to me. “

Based on what Willow said, would you like being famous?




Source: Hollywood Life

B-13 Peer Review: Wow! This is beautiful!

Comments

  1. Wow I am crying! Very smart young lady. And she looks just like her Dad! I think she is definitely growing up too fast and I hope her family is as grounded and stable as they seem so that she doesn't end up like other child star on drugs or something crazy... Jada looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12