Precious Moment with Shad "Bow Wow" Moss & Career updates

B-13 PEER REVIEW WHERE YOU HEAR IT FIRST

Spending time w/ my daughter is all that matters. Shes my #1 girl. No time for a woman and i dont need it. I live for moments like this. Just watching cartoons and counting me and her mother teaching her and acting like a big ol kid. I had a blast today. Wanted to share this with my fans worldwide. Love you Shai Shai aka lil miss 106

(Shad posts to facebook) Spending time w/ my daughter is all that matters. Shes my #1 girl. No time for a woman and i dont need it. I live for moments like this. Just watching cartoons and counting me and her mother teaching her and acting like a big ol kid. I had a blast today. Wanted to share this with my fans worldwide. 
 Love you Shai Shai aka lil miss 106

Miss Jolie is the mother of Shai- Shai.
joie chavis


bow wow 106 salary

Shad is now regularly appearing on 106 & Park. He also has a movie coming out called "Allegiance".


Trailer : “ALLEGIANCE” starring Seth Gabel, Pablo Schreiber, Shad “Bow Wow” Moss




Synopsis:
After his transfer request to stay stateside is approved, a lieutenant in the National Guard faces a dilemma as one of his soldiers looks to go AWOL as their unit gears up for deployment to Iraq.

The film stars Seth Gabel, Pablo Schreiber, Shad “Bow Wow” Moss, Aidan Quinn.


A National Guard Lieutenant is forced to choose between his loyalties to his soldiers, his duty and his fiancé on the eve of his unit’s deployment to Iraq.
Based on Michael Connors Award-Winning short film “Recalled”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12