Gospel Star Finds Love and Gets Married Again After Cheating Scandal


Gospel recording artist Deitrick Haddon has married the mother of his daughter, Dominique McTyler, after having divorced his ex-wife, Damita Haddon for allegedly cheating on him with a fellow Gospel artist.
Haddon seems to be happy with his new wife and eager to start his married life again. He took to his Instagram account and posted pictures from the wedding day as well as a message to his friends and fans, “Today is one of the greatest days of my life. I’m no longer a single guy. Taken me off the market!!! I’m a married man!!! Yeeup.”
Earlier this year Haddon publicly announced his divorce from his ex-wife Damita and the reason why they split. The Haddons ended their 15 year marriage in August of 2011 due to Deitrick’s allegations that Damita and fellow Gospel artist Isaac Carree had a an affair. They kept the divorce relatively quiet, keeping the news away from fans but letting it be known throughout the industry.
However, in January of this year Haddon could no longer keep his silence after Carree released a song entitled “Clean This House” in which he details the sins he’s committed and asks for God’s forgiveness. Haddon felt that Carree left one off his list: Adultery.
He said,  I appreciate your new song ‘Clean this house,” you know I’ve always been a fan of yours since day one & I’ve never done anything to hurt you but you left one sin out of your song that would have set the record straight & solidified my healing process & that is adultery! I hate to see you walk in deception when it’s unnecessary. Yes I have forgiven you but I want to see you be the true man that God is calling for all us to be.”
Carree wrote a message in response but he neither confirmed nor denied his involvement with Haddon’s wife.
He said, “It has been brought to my attention that Deitrick Haddon recently made some very hurtful statements about me. I, as well as my wife, are both shocked and confused by Deitrick’s actions. It saddens me that he would seek to engage in mudslinging with me, especially because he and I have spoken openly and honestly about this, even long before his allegations. While I have no desire to drag these personal conversations into a public forum, he and I both know what the truth is. Still, I pray God’s best for him and his family. This weighs heavily on me, but I am grateful for the opportunity to speak from my heart. This will be the only statement that I will make regarding this situation.”
Well Haddon appears to have moved on and seems genuinely happy with his new bride. Hopefully nothing but good fortune comes their way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12