5 REASONS: Ace Hood's 'Starvation 3'

Ace Hood had a huge 2013 with the success of his album Trials and Tribulations, and not to mention possessing one of the biggest tracks of last year, "Bugatti". The rapper now sets out to pick up where he left off with his new mixtape Starvation 3. Ace gives you his top five reasons why you need this tape in your life!










1. The New King of the South You’re getting the new King of the South, you’re getting the beast. This is definitely my best work thus far. This actually is an album in a mixtape, a true free album. I’m in a great place in my life, a new year, new me, new energy. Time is music. 10 years from now, you’ll be able to listen to it and get through that point in your life, whatever it is you are going through.




2. Especially For The Fans Most importantly, I did this project for my fans. Y’all know that the fans are expecting nothing but greatness, like the last Starvation 2 and Starvation. They know what I have to offer and they know what I have to deliver, real music about that real life. The Starvation is a special series, it’s one of my best works, all my fans and supporters know.



3. Rising To The Challenge I always deliver, there's no denying that. I put a lot of time into S3 because I know all the previous ones were classics. So that pressure was always there to make this tape better than the ones before.




4. A Mixtape That Will Motivate and Inspire You If you like real life music, meaningful music, this tape is for you. I speak for the people. This tape is to motivate you. I aim to inspire, encourage and also guide the young youth who feel like there's no way out. I got this song called "Lil Nigga pt 2" on the tape and it's speaking for every kid who thinks their only option is the streets.





5. Something For Everyone There are songs on this body of work everyone can relate to. When you hear it, you'll understand. I got a song called “Hip Hop”. That particular song is aimed towards the doubters, non-believers and the hip hop game in general. It also expresses how I feel sometimes because the masses always think I'm underrated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12