Indie Film “Floor 13″ Casting Call in Ogden, Utah


“Floor 13″ CASTING CALL OGDEN UTAH


Location: Ogden, Utah
Type: Film
13th Floor

Hello! I am Alex Cunningham. I am an 18 year old aspiring film maker and I’m looking for actors/actresses. This is a non paying gig, but it will look great on my future if anyone could help. I live in Ogden, Utah and will take any actor/actress who will work for free! Must be 16 or older to participate. I will include additional information at the auditions. Please send me an email confirming your willingness to help an I will send the auditioning location! Thank you!


Payment: Non Paid
City or Location of call: Ogden, Utah
Please submit to: alexleecunningham@gmail.com by 2015-07-30
This casting notice was posted by: Alex L. Cunningham

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12