B-13 Peer Review: Hopsin (The Illest MC out there)

http://www.villageunderground.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/1600hopsin6-1600x1067.jpg

I met Hopsin some 6 maybe 7 years ago I was a talent manager in LA, CA and I thought he was amazing. His message was the antithesis of the megalomaniacal, misogynistic, lyrics with ignorance as a bar of the cool thugs. He challenged the establishment, I found him courageous. After studying hip hop I realized that the establishment intended to use hip hop to destroy our youth.

Hopsin new about this I heard the messages in his music. I wanted an artist that would do just that. I was looking for someone I could show this to and see how their message would change. Hopsin was there I didn't have to show him he saw it.

I tried everything in my power to get his to work with me. We talked for over about a year to a year and a half. Then I didn't hear from him for some time. The next time I heard from him he was signed with Tech Nine.



When I heard this video, I was furious I messaged Tech Nine, asked him what he was doing. Hopsin is not Emenim he is his own artist in his own right. Please let him do what he do. Don't touch it let him do his thing.

I began to research Tech Nine to discover that his greatest desire was to work with Emenim. I thought to myself I knew it!!! Hopsin is not Emenim he has his own style, message, and a built in audience. I didn't understand what Tech was thinking.

Then I began to see Tech Nine finally getting what he wished for...



When I saw this I know the world would never hear Hopsin, as a mainstream artist. At this point I knew Tech only aligned himself with Hopsin to engineer his own return and to drown out the competition because Hopsin was HOT!!!

Check this out...



86,779,527 views

They say he is too preachy I say he is honest. The rappers that he had lyrically attacked in the past I believe went on a media blitz trying to discredit him. Fortunely, the fans are smarter than they give them credit for. His popularity continues to climb. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12