Tasha K Exclusive | Wendy allegedly SLEPT with CTHAGOD! (Details Inside) Aveon Falstar Part 2




B-13 Peer Review

BULL SHIT, BULL SHIT, BULL SHIT!!!!! Wendy, and Charlamagne's DNA is all over this young man's allegations!!! I can't help it! I believe Tasha K, but him I call BULL SHIT!!! Check his bank account and I bet you all of my questions will be answered... It seems to me Kelvin/Kevin Hunter was sleeping with everyone and he pulled a wool over there eyes for some time and Charlamagne, Wendy, and Nikki are scorned!!!!

Kelvin and Wendy had a open relationship and these are all the players are now trying to capitalize on the downfall of her husband!!!!!

He needs to come all the way clean! This nigga was the bottom boy of Kelvin, Charlamagne, and Wendy it seems to me that this is like a masonic orgy gone wrong because the Queen (Wendy) was scorned.

He all of a sudden have selective amnesia but he says about someone he only talked to twice on the phone, "he never told me I smashed Wendy; He never told me I smashed her." Here it goes for someone he only talked to twice on the phone never met according to him and Charlamagne on the breakfast club. "He gave me a lot of hits." I am willing to bet he and Charlamagne has in fact been around each other and may have had sexual encounters. They both are trying to hard to distance Charlamagne from him. For two conversation they have shared a lot! I only talked like that on the phone with my girl. Something ain't right you'll and Tasha knows it!

He needs to come all the way clean! This nigga was the bottom boy of Kelvin, Charlamagne, and Wendy it seems to me that this is like a masonic orgy gone wrong because the Queen (Wendy) was scorned.

Oh now he knows about "Rock Star Saturdays"!

Oh now he and Charlamagne has done business together!

...And the virgina thing, TMI, Somethings should be left to the imagination.

There are no victims here!!!!!!! This nigga admitted to sucking Kev's member! He is laying in the bed naked were he obviously knew Kev's was coming. He don't jump up and out the bed he lays there and let Kev spit in him and the insert his penis in him. He was complicit who is the victim?

The only victim here is Wendy and Kelvin's Son

Please subscribe to the blog for more news and articles that should spark some very interesting discussions in the box below, for people of all persuasions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12