Will and Jada Smith look into what we see that lead up to the infamous slap!

The Cafe' University [Think Tank]



I worked in Hollywood for about 10 years and it was a fun and exciting time however, I needed to have control of my future therefore I pulled out. I worked on a movie titled, Something Like A Business, with Kevin Hart, Tasha Smith, David Allen Grier, John Salley, etc. There were several rumors floating around set some you know about and others let's just say hasn't gotten out. So I am about to give a an old exclusive; Now, we were shooting on the CBS Studio lot and adjacent to our set was Friends, we got to meet Matt Leblanc he drove up in a Mercedes, he got out of the car and introduced himself to us. Dude was so cool. Also on the same compound they were shooting Hawthorne. Then suddenly there was a rumor starting to gain traction around set. The rumor was Jada had slept with or had an emotional affair on the set of Hawthorne

Then the Rumor started to get more specific; allegedly the affair; the man that garnered Jada's affections was none other than Marc Anthony. The rumor said that it was a love scene with Marc that had Will in protest. Notwithstanding, Will had just did an interview in DC on one of the morning talk shows I want to say it was Steve Harvey, he proclaimed that he and Jada had an open relationship. He when on to say allegedly, it was not considered cheating as long as the other person knew of and approved of the tryst. Allegedly Jada did not tell Will about Mark Anthony rumor has it that Will somehow figured out that Jada had an wanton affinity for Marc Anthony. Now it was not clear weather the affair happened or not, but if the extras, crew, and cast were talking about it and Will Smith showed up and never left? You be the judge... Following the rumors that were going around on set Jennifer Lopez and Mark Anthony's marriage dissolved  . 

Moreover, as the chatter became louder other salacious details about Marc Anthony were being discussed among the ladies on set. The details you would hear amongst the laughter were about Marc Anthony's member if you know what I mean. The women on set were saying, "Go ahead Jada, I know that's right" (Use your imagination) It was again rumored that Will Smith had become a helicopter husband on set. Making outrageous requests and demands for his wife. He was trying to choreograph all the love scenes Jada was in. (Allegedly) I remember thinking why don't they make him the director it would be a natural progression of an actor of his caliber. His presents according to some was the reason for Jada being let go then the show was eventually cancellation. (Allegedly) 

Now all I am about to say is rumor I don't know of their marriage but I did meet Will Smith in Philly briefly in a basketball game at 10th and Brown in North Philly. (Before he was famous) He was funny and annoying to the fellas. I grew up with Jada Pinkett she was a women very early and she knew who she was and I admired that. Additionally, she knew where she was going and was very particular about the man she would need to get her there. My juvenile advances were futile because she was not having it. I truly admired here because when I was trying to figure those things out she was younger that myself; but quite self  aware.

Still to the day I admire her for that. I've watched her dreams blossom before my very eyes on my television starting with 21 jump street. I used to watching it in the Military and I'd always say I know her! She was the sister to my boy Tupac! (Before he was famous)

So none of what I said above or what I will say is an indication of how I personally feel about Mrs. Smith. I love and respect her because I have watched her say what she was going to do and do it! That takes a lot of drive, motivation, skill, cognizance, mindfulness, fortitude, vigilance, and it takes a supraliminal perception. I will always love and respect Jada she is the embodiment of a woman aware and a women that all women would aspire to be. 

Willard Carroll Smith Jr my brother I would like to say to you... KEEP YOUR HEAD UP; BECAUSE YOU HAVE ARRIVED! F**k the noise! We all make mistakes turn this mistake into a victory for all involved. You are a great man Mr. Smith. I also what to say to you what happened between your mom and your dad was none of your business. Your mom is here and she appreciates the man you have become. When you look back look at all the good times in your life and let demons chew on the bad. Be of good courage you have achieved greatness! This Chris Rock thing it too will pass. Chris is a great man and he has shown dignity, self respect, restraint, and courage. 

My Brother continue to reach for excellence raise the bar don't worry about what you can't change. Close that open marriage and give your wife your all she is worth it. In Puerto Rico they have a saying, Voya Con USTED! ...And I say to you Will & Jada Voya Con USTED! (The GOD of your father's Abraham, Issac, and Jacob) Be blessed! 

- Willy Bill

I'm out! 

PLEASE LIKE SHARE, FOLLOW, COMMENT BELOW & JOIN US (Subscribe) : 

Facebook

Facebook Business

Twitter

Pinterest

YouTube

Anchor

Buzzsprout

Spotify

I know some of you are mainstream media outlets coming here to get your talking points. It's ok I'm not upset I want this info out there no matter who it comes from. All I ask is that you give me credit for my hard work. 

If you have celebrity news, political news, or if you are an artist or entertainer and want to share contact us. We are launching a podcast at the Sunday, April 3rd so stay tuned we will keep you updated here. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12