News: Teyana Taylor Confirms Nude Photo Leak, "I Sincerely Apologize"

 
Written by Cyrus Langhorne
 
 
R&B singer Teyana Taylor has come forward to address a slew of steamy photos leaking, including a nude self shot image, and admit the hurt she is currently experiencing.
While confirming the photos are in fact of her, Taylor denied she had any part in their public release.
"Look I'm human, & just like every girl in this world, I admire my body so i take pics just like EVERY other human being. However my phone that was stolen Witch my phone was also connected to my twitter. So i guess the hacker felt the need to have a field day and leaked personal photos, and also tweet mean & hurtful things about me. I ain't gone front It really hurt my feelings that someone would be so evil and mean. I would never leak photos like that of my self. I have so many blessings and opportunities ahead of me & I have way more class & respect for my self as a young woman. So there's no need to seek attention. But I sincerely apologize to all my supporters and followers who had to witness the devil at work, and at what he does best. Karma is a $&@# but I'll let God handle that. that's it that's all." (Statement)
The singer's photos unexpectedly hit the Internet Wednesday (February 15) evening.
Teyana Taylor nude topless pictures have hit the internet and it's causing up a storm. Topless photos of the "Christmas In Harlem" singer surfaced online via her Yfrog account showing her in a compromised situation. One photo shows her wearing a bra and panties, another shows Teyana, arching her back in a provocative pose. The main picture however shows a topless Teyana Taylor in all of her glory showing her off breasts as she sits on a bench. While it hasn't been confirmed that it is actually her in the pictures since the girl in the photos isn't showing her face. Many people believe it is Teyana, but it's still up in the air. It's clear that Teyana has been hacked and someone is trying to start some trouble. Do you think the person that hacked Teyana Taylor will learn their lesson? (Global Grind)
Initial speculation developed suggesting the singer's phone may have been stolen.
The photo is a self-shot and a woman with features resembling the rapper can be seen in socks and panties taking the picture of herself. The leaked nude photo that is spreading, alleging to be the rapper, has drawn mixed reactions from fans. Some think Taylor's phone was stolen, others that she leaked the picture herself. (International Business Times)
This week, a photo of Taylor experiencing a nipple slip at a Los Angeles party also hit the Internet.
Teyana Taylor had one of the most embarrassing celebrity wardrobe malfunctions last weekend at a post-Grammy Awards party. The triple-threat wore an extremely tight-fitted black dress which was so thin and see-through, that her nipple was visible - including her nipple ring. Teyana posted the incriminating photo on her Twitter account and can be seen posing with P. Diddy's eldest son Quincy. The 22-year-old posted more snaps of her hanging out with friends and other celebrities at the star-studded bash. (Tale Tela)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12