Two Shot After Tyga Concert In Omaha



.
Two people were shot following Tyga’s concert in Omaha last night. It’s a little unclear as to exactly what went down, but based on reports it sounds like the rapper’s tour bus, which was carrying eight people, was chased down and shot at by someone in a black sedan.
.

Rapper Honey Cocaine, a recent signing of Tyga’s, was shot in the arm and taken to taken to Creighton University Medical Center. 20-year-old Derrick Lowe was grazed by a bullet on his hip and refused treatment. Honey Cocaine has since been released from the hospital. This morning she tweeted, “Got shot and I’m not dead. What happened, happened. God loves me and he loves you.”
.
The individuals inside the van have told police that they believed an audience member followed them after the concert. Several videos have emerged online showing a confrontation between Tyga and the crowd during the show. After some garbage was thrown onstage, Tyga can be seen saying, “Who threw this shit? Who threw it? You threw it?… Alright, see me outside. For real, you can meet me outside. I’m gonna do this one more motherf—ing song for my fans and them I’m gonna go outside you bitch-ass ni–a.”
.



.
Police say there was a brief fight in the venue and the shots were fired at Tyga’s tour bus after the show. So far, no one has been arrested and police are still investigating. Tyga was scheduled to perform in Denver tonight, but that show has been postponed. Earlier today he tweeted, “Let’s be clear them was haters not fans. My fans love me I love them. Shit happens and as a Man I deal with those decisions I make.. Thank you and appreciate everyone who have been apart of #CarelessWorldTour we been sold out everynight 30 shows!! 30 left!!!!! Postponing Denver show tonight. Rather give yall the best at my best.”
.
For more Tyga check out his Myspace Radio channel here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12