Album of The Week: Fantasia, Side Effects Of You

B-13 Peer Review


Family I must tell you Fantasia Barrino has done it. She is hot! Her recent experiences has culminated into a win for us and a win for her. I guess this is the answer to your question Wendy Williams... Of course she has her haters but I challenge them to deny her! She collected the right collabo I love all three of these ladies. They are at the top of my list of the most amazing female artist of the X, and Y generations. 

Check it out: 

Without Me ft. Kelly Rowland, Missy Elliott


Fantasia Barrino is a classic, black beauty. She has, if it were possible a classic je ne sais quoi. Reminiscent of a time beyond her years. It shouldn't be surprising because her idols are the great Aretha Franklin and the late great Mahalia Jackson. Having this as the basis for your sound has to be nothing less than amazing; and Fantasia is that. When I don't hear from her in a while, then I happen on one of her songs, I then begin to long for her. There is no one out there like her. I am looking forward to what's next with Miss Barrino, if this is any indication she's going to have a long illustrious career. 

Lose to Win

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12