The Language Your Face Speaks - Facial Expressiveness for Actors, Models, and Directors (A FREE Class!)‏


THE LANGUAGE YOUR FACE SPEAKSUNDERSTANDING EMOTIONAL FACIAL EXPRESSIVENESS FOR ACTORS, MODELS, AND DIRECTORS (VOICEOVER TOO!)

A FREE SEMINAR!

Are you TOTALLY PREPARED to be an On-Camera actor?
The actor who has the skill to create and control what their face is communicating is the actor most suited to work in front of the camera.

John Sudol, one of LA's top acting coaches and author of the newly released book 'Acting Face to Face: The actor's guide to understanding how your face communicates emotion for TV and Film,' has pioneered a system for actors to use the power of emotional facial expressiveness in their craft.  John is certified in emotional facial recognition and has been teaching "The Language of the Face" for over ten years.  His approach has helped his students consistently book work in commercial, TV and film.

"John is THE facial expression guru!! Just brilliant stuff!"    -- Jena A
How your face communicates can be the problem or the solution for those looking to hire you.  The reality? Most actors are stage trained.

While you might think that creating appropriate emotions is something that most people do naturally, more often than not, there is a big difference between what you think you're expressing and what you're actually revealing on-camera...

If there is a distortion between what you feel and what you reveal, booking becomes almost impossible.
"It doesn't matter what you think you are showing, the audience and casting director have to see it.  I recommend this class to anyone who is serious about their acting career.  I also recommend going to his free seminar and checking it out for yourself!"    -- Brianna W.
You must attend this seminar if any of the following ring true to you:
*  I am constantly told my acting is too big or too small
*  I can tell when I see myself on screen that I am not revealing what I am feeling
*  I can't seem to stop my face from moving
*  It seems no one knows what I'm feeling
*  Every headshot I take looks the same
*  I'm not sure how to reveal the subtleties of thoughts, feelings and emotions on my face

If you've experienced any of the above, you definitely are not alone. These are some of the very real challenges most actors encounter when they are acting or auditioning for the camera.

We often hear not to worry about what our face says, yet that is the very thing we rely on to get called in and ultimately book the Job!
The actor who knows how to effectively communicate through emotional facial expressions has a greater booking advantage over those who don't.

This FREE seminar will reveal some of the secrets to understanding, creating and controlling intricate emotional facial expressions for on-camera acting.

This FREE Seminar will cover:
*  Identifying the 7 Universal Emotions: Every recognizable emotional facial expression will be a piece of, blend or combination of these 7 emotions = subtle expressions.

*  Greater understanding of what Emotions are and what they are not.  Their triggers, what they look and feel like on your face, why it's so important you know them and how to apply them to your work.

*  A Micro Emotional Evaluation: To determine to what degree you are expressing what you are feeling.

*  And plenty more...

Gain the edge by understanding the POWER of non-verbal facial communication.

This FREE introduction seminar will reveal some of the tools to:
*  Create Emotional Facial Reactions that will book you the job*  Make your acting smaller for the camera without losing the emotional intensity
*  Translate directions and give casting and directors the emotional reveal and/or reaction they need to see!

CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING DATES:Tuesday July 9th, 2012:  11am-12pm orWednesday, July 10th, 2012:  7:30pm-8:30pm orFriday, July 12th, 2012:  11am-12pm orSunday, July 14th, 2012:  5:30pm-6:30pm orMonday, July 15th, 2012:  7:30pm-8:30pm
(Choose ONE date only for this seminar)
Attend this hands on seminar to discover just how, why and what your face may be communicating non-verbally to others.  The reality of it can be interfering with your auditioning and acting process.  The consequences can be detrimental to your on-camera career if you chose to ignore these realities.
 SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR B-13 Peer Review !!Be sure to mention WillyBill at B-13 Peer Review  when you RSVP for the FREE class, and you'll ALSO get:
$70 OFF the Nail That Reaction Shot Six Week Class! That's just $380 (normally $450)
20% OFF on John's book "Acting: Face to Face"
50% OFF a one-hour private career consultation with John Sudol to discuss headshots and goal setting, etc. That's just $62.50 (normally $125!)
YOU MUST RSVP:Be sure to mention you heard about the event from 
WillyBill at B-13 Peer Review  on the sign-up form to be eligible for the additional discounts mentioned above!
Register for the FREE class NOW at:www.supersaas.com/schedule/John_Sudol_Studio/Seminar

Seminar location:North Hollywood location to be disclosed upon registration.

For questions or more information:Call us at (818) 394-0545

Read what John's students are saying and you will understand why John is one of the most sought-after acting coaches in Los Angeles:
"I've booked 11 national spots and 4 international spots in 3 years. The majority of the spots have necessitated skills in reactions. I'm very clear that the techniques I learned in John's class have made all of the difference in my bookings."  -- Kendra Cover (Partial list of bookings: Visa, Ford, Ace Hardware, McDonalds, Miller Genuine Draft, Verizon and HBO)

"Just thought I would let you know that I booked my first national (McDonald's) since being in your class, Woo Hoo!  ...The commercial I just booked was just a reaction to a salesperson and the director didn't know what he wanted in the audition. He just kept saying "do it this way", "now this way", "try this".  I felt really good that whatever reaction he wanted I could deliver quickly and with confidence.  Anyway I just thought I would say hi and thanks."  -- Kathy T.
"My husband and I loved John's class.  He is a master with facial expressions. After taking John's class I booked 3 commercials within 2 months and I know I will continue to book with the tools John has given me.  Thanks John!"  -- Cherise B.
"Just wanted to let you know that Kellie and I booked a GMC commercial last month and just got word a few minutes ago that we booked a Comcast commercial!  Both SAG national spots!  We're so excited and really glad we took your class. We go over the face muscle techniques and emotions a couple of times during the week to stay fresh and within a couple of weeks.  Thanks again!"  -- Keisha R. 
"Hey John! Just wanted to let you know that Kellie and I booked our 3rd commercial together for the year!!  We can't thank you enough for the knowledge you provided in your Language of the Face class. Truly priceless valuable information!!  This spot was ALL about the reactions shot!!  The spot is SAG Network National and it's for Verizon. Thanks again!"  -- Keisha R.
"I went to an audition, even though I wasn't sure I was right for the role. I was the only Asian actor there.  I booked the job and the director told me it was because I had the best reaction shots. Thank you John!"  -- Jesse W.
"If only I could give John 10 Stars!!! I took John Sudol's two-part Nail that Reaction class and booked two national commercials the week immediately after that second class! I  booked based on my ability to react on direction from the casting director, something I had had trouble with in the past.  It was exactly the class I needed to bump my career up a notch and is ideal for every actor who wants to bring something extra to your audition so you can book the job!"  -- Jeri W."Thank you for doing this work!"    -- Charmagne S.
"Thanks for sharing your knowledge! Amazing energy.   I look forward to learning the face."    -- Nancy D.
"Answered many unanswered questions!"     -- Kevin P.
"Love this seminar! You have great charisma and it's fun and informative to hear and see you speak!"    -- Cecily G.


REGISTER NOW:Be sure to mention you heard about the event from 
WillyBill at B-13 Peer Review  on the sign-up form to be eligible for the additional discounts mentioned above!
Register for the FREE class NOW at:www.supersaas.com/schedule/John_Sudol_Studio/Seminar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12