Yo Gotti Shoots Down Grand Hustle Signing Reports


yo gotti
BY:  John “Hennry” Harris

Memphis, TN rap vet Yo Gotti has stepped forward to clear the air on reports suggesting that he has joined T.I. and his Grand Hustle crew Hustle Gang.

Gotti says Tip is friend and someone he does business with, he has denied officially being signed to the Rubberband Man.

“No, no, no, T.I.’s the big homie. Salute T.I. and the Hustle Gang but I’m signed to myself, which is CMG,” Gotti said in an interview. “We got a partnership with L.A Reid and Epic. You know what I’m saying? That whole thing is like blogs just went crazy with it. They put their own words on something homie said and he ain’t even say that. You know what I mean? We get money, we rock together. It is what it is. CMG, Epic.”
(Baller Alert)

Yo Gotti was signed to Epic Records by the legendary L.A. Reid in February.
“This is a solid partnership that allows me to do what I do on bigger platforms, with the respect and support of the Epic team,” explains Yo Gotti. “Throughout L.A. Reid’s career, I realize he has been a part of creating some of the biggest superstars in the industry. I feel there is no better person to partner with. After my meeting with L.A. Reid, Benny Pough and his staff felt like Epic would be the perfect home to further the growth of CMG.” (Statement)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12