Model of the Week: Llauryn Hendrix

Llauryn Hendrix
                                      



Model of The Week: Llauryn Hendrix is bringing sexy back!


Llauryn Hendrix is bringing sexy back. She is a up and coming talent in the entertainment industry. The Huntsville, AL native is a triple threat as a model, actress, and personality. She now resides in Atlanta and taking over the city. You can find Llauryn around the city hosting high society events and Modeling in different magazines. Check out her photos and interview below.


Measurements
34C-25-37


Booking
Jamaal Welch 404.951.0854



How long have you been modeling and what influenced you?
I have been modeling for 2 years, and I was inspired to be a me to model by the entertainment industry


What are your goals as a model? How do you see yourself progress in this field?
My goal is to become a television personality and actress. My belief is that I am going to go as far as God has planned for me


Do you want to do videos or do fashion modeling?
I am more of a commercial model, but I love fashion. Fashion makes me very excited, like a kid in the candy store or getting your dream car!


What are some of the difficulties that you faced in the industry and the most rewarding things?
The thing that I have realized, is that its very difficult in this industry for making sure we stay in your own lane. There are so many models that want to be great also, but I’m focused on the bigger picture of my dreams; being a television personality and acting. The most rewarding thing is when you figure out your game plan and see things unfolding the way you wanted and hoped it would


Do you eat nutritiously? How often do you exercise or go to the gym? I try to focus on eating clean (i.e. fruits, veggies, drinking lots of water). All those items keep your skin looking great. I do cardio at least 3 times a week. Lately, I have been working and moving around a lot so it gets harder and harder to stay focused on working out, but I push it in some how


When you take photos what kind of background do you like?
I like effortless backgrounds, natural light and nature


Is the business that you are in a “DOG EAT DOG” world with every model vixen fending for themselves, or is it a big and happy family?
Well, I don’t consider myself a “vixen”. I focus on my goals and dreams and when someone I know or may have been around gets blessed with something, I know that God is in my neighborhood


What is the best feature on your body that people notice first?
Lol! What’s funny is people say my nose! I think that is so weird when a guy walks up to me and says I have cute nose. I always laugh!


As sexy as you are do men have a hard time approaching you? Yes and no… The men that “have business” about themselves are intimidated and the crazy ones just say “I have nothing to lose. Let me try” Lol!


What advice would you give beginners?
My advice for beginners is first know that modeling doesn’t last forever. Figure out what genre of modeling you want to do and if it can fit your look. Know your purpose of modeling, and never stop growing/developing. Grind Grind Grind, don’t get lost in the lights and always keep God First!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12