Juicy J Hospitalized For Exhaustion

Juicy J Hospitalized For Exhaustionby Jay Balfour
posted

Juicy J says his "THC Tour" will continue despite his health issues.

After Tweeting out a last-minute show cancellation Juicy J announced last night that he was hospitalized for exhaustion in the midst of his ongoing "The Hustle Continues Tour."

The Three 6 Mafia co-founder notified fans of the cancelled show early on Sunday morning (May 24) and followed up with an Instagram post of himself in the hospital shortly after.

juicy j
@therealjuicyj
  
I wanna apologize to my fans in San Fran I had to rush to the hospital I'm having shortness of breath I love you all pray for me



Juicy J's "THC Tour" is scheduled to continue in Boise tonight (May 24) at the Revolution Center.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12