Plus Size Models Wanted for “I Love My Curves” in Philly


I love my curves campaign


Location: Philadelphia
Type: Modeling


We are seeking plus size models to partake in our campaign. The purpose of the campaign is to encourage women to embrace their curves, plus size women are stunning women with curves, who look incredible. Please email 2 head shots/ 2 full body shots,only current photo’s, photo’s over a year old will not be considered. Make sure there no props or obstruction ( sunglasses, hats etc).


The “I Love My Curves” campaign is seeking plus sized models with clothing sizes 14 to 18 in the Philadelphia area. Models must be 5’7″ to 5’11″ in 4″ heels or without heels.


Payment: Other
City or Location of call: Philadelphia
Please submit to: poisecastingdirector@gmail.com
This casting notice was posted by: I love my curves


Plus size modeling
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12