Cassie is no victim Part II: Oh how people forget...

 History: 

Ryan Levin

2004 Ryan Levin was the boyfriend that Cassie left for Diddy. 

He made Cassie's career... (Listen Closely) He was very careful about what he says, could he be afraid of Diddy?

She left a what some would say "simp" for a some would have said at the time a, "Real Nigga."


Cassie left her safe place with Ryan Leslie to get $250,000 to play Diddy's girlfriend 


Jaguar is asking the wrong question, how do you sell your pride, dignity, value, and self respect to a man that would have you have sex with various men? Sounds like willful prostitution to me? 

The Warning Signs

Kim Porter tries to warn Cassie...


Cassie walk in the door well informed and eyes wide shut!


-ijs

Free R. Kelly!

Y'all don't hear me thought! 

- This is Willy Bill of B-13 Peer Review


...And I'm out! 

PLEASE LIKE SHARE, FOLLOW, COMMENT BELOW & JOIN US (Subscribe) : 

Facebook

Facebook Business

Twitter

Pinterest

YouTube

Anchor

Buzzsprout

Spotify

I know some of you are mainstream media zeitgeists and outlets coming here to get your talking points. It's ok I'm not upset I want this info out there no matter who it comes from. All I ask is that you give me credit for my hard work. 

If you have celebrity news, political news, or if you are an artist or entertainer and want to share your thoughts or story contact us. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12