Kerrion Franklin

Kerrion Franklin son of legendary gospel artist Kirk Franklin was arrested in Beverly Hills, California on or about 7:30 a.m. PT on Sunday, April 10. The embattled reality star was driving the car of a woman that has been missing and presumed dead.

He proclaims his innocents but like many others (We the people) don't get to make an official statement. 



-ijs

Free R. Kelly!

Y'all don't hear me thought! 

- This is Willy Bill of B-13 Peer Review


...And I'm out! 

PLEASE LIKE SHARE, FOLLOW, COMMENT BELOW & JOIN US (Subscribe) : 

Facebook

Facebook Business

Twitter

Pinterest

YouTube

Anchor

Buzzsprout

Spotify

I know some of you are mainstream media zeitgeists and outlets coming here to get your talking points. It's ok I'm not upset I want this info out there no matter who it comes from. All I ask is that you give me credit for my hard work. 

If you have celebrity news, political news, or if you are an artist or entertainer and want to share your thoughts or story contact us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12