Breaking News: Jussie Smollet has been released from Jail...

 At 6:15pm Jussie Smollett was release from Cook County Jail. His attorney says his conviction was unconstitutional and dreconian. I would agree however, I would like to know what grounds was the motion granted by the Appellate Court. Moreover, what was the deciding factors in the reversal of Judge James Linn's decision. As I said in the previous post; I do believe the case to be unconstitutional. However, I am curious what his lawyers have come up with for standing. 

I didn't even finish my first report before receiving notice that Jussie had been released. The news is bitter sweet because if Jussie faces double jeopardy there goes another nail in the rights that we so take for granted. 




Here we go here is the standard by which the Appellate Court granted the stay! Wow this is nod and wink justice! This is special treatment! This is not even legal they released him because his life is threatened in isolation? Sounds like he was suicidal go me. None of this makes any legal since. 

However, his lawyers need to get to work and make sure that double jeopardy doesn't happen to anyone else. It was my understanding that Jussie loss the civil case however, the criminal was decided and he got community service. 

"Mr. Smollett’s lawyers had argued in court papers that the sentence should be stayed because his term would likely be finished before his appeal was completed and that being incarcerated threatened his health and safety."
Video complements of TMZ

PLEASE LIKE SHARE, FOLLOW, COMMENT BELOW & JOIN US: 

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Youtube

I know some of you are mainstream media outlets coming here to get your talking points. It's ok I'm not upset I want this info out there no matter who it comes from. All I ask is that you give me credit for my hard work. 

If you have celebrity news, political news, or if you are an artist or entertainer and want to share contact us. We are launching a podcast at the Sunday, April 3rd @ 6pm; so stay tuned we will keep you updated here and our other platforms above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12