Jussie Smollett's Team Demanands His Release STAT Citing Threats and COVID!

I said it in yesterday's blog and here we are. He has not taken responsibility and refuses to accept the consequences for his actions. This is absolute insanity!

 

Video: Fox Now

My god this is absolute Democratic insanity! The only person that seems to have their feet flat on the ground of sanity was the Judge that sentences Joossie. His attorneys issued an emergency injunction to have him released because of threats!? From who!!!? Oh, I forgot probably himself. 

He is scared that he might turn up dead; so does over half of the prison population. However, they don't get the same benefit! This is that two tier justice that I spoke of yesterday. For goodness sakes he will be in there by himself for 5 months. With good behavior he will be out quicker than that. Others that did what you did served anywhere from 3 to 15 years! Joossie get over yourself. You got off easy take responsibility so that they will know you won't pay the guards to f**k you up! Get a hobby sounds like you don't like to be alone! You have a choice! If you don't want to be alone go to gen pop! 


Joossie is in protective custody and they are complaining! He will not have contact with other inmates. He has tv (wtf) and phone he is complaining! S**t that is all I do everyday and I am on the streets. Bro take the help that's offered! 

Joossie you are in jail! Not some country club! You were found guilty by a jury of your peers! What don't you and the delusional people around you not get about that!? 

I used to work in a hospital in it's psych ward and this is exactly how collective disorder breaks out. One patient would start it off and all the other patients would join in. It was like a collective psychosis. This is very much the same! It is weird and highly unusual!! 

I am interested to know what grounds was the appeal of the conviction filed on? They can not just file an arbitrary appeal because they didn't like the outcome. Soooooo, what gives! He ain't special! If this was R. Kelly I would get it because he is a political prisoner in my humble opinion! He should not be there! 

This ain't the end of this saga mark my word!  

Sentence:
150 days in jail: Out of a possible 15 year sentence.
30 months felony probation
$120,106 Owed to the City of Chicago
$25,000 in fines.

PLEASE LIKE SHARE, FOLLOW, COMMENT BELOW & JOIN US: 

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

I know some of you are mainstream media outlets coming here to get your talking points. It's ok I'm not upset I want this info out there no matter who it comes from. All I ask is that you give me credit for my hard work. 

If you have celebrity news, political news, or if you are an artist or entertainer and want to share contact us. We are launching a podcast at the Sunday, April 3rd so stay tuned we will keep you updated here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12