Jussie Smollet arrested and sentenced to 150 days in jail, Brother claims brother is in jail psych ward.


 Let's review this case and you tell me should Jussie be in jail? 


Now what is not reported is that immediately the people of Chicago didn't buy it. They had hard questions that to this day has not been directly addressed. However, for some reason I can not find those reports. Another thing is there was a fever pitch of Democratic almost insane attempts to prove that Donald Trump was inciting a race war. That he was somehow blowing a dog whistle to the clan and the slave holders of the past. Ironically, the Democrats were the slave holders of the past and made their fortunes off of slave labor, I digress. Negros are now starting to see it in the current Administration.


The Negro community across the nation were loosing their minds, notwithstanding they knew that Jussie was lying... Initially upon hearing the reports it felt very unsettling, he came across as very truth fragile. It seems that Jussie, and the Osundairo brother's had a drug induced night of debauchery and what was a joke started to take a life of it's own one thing lead to another and they underestimated the overplay. When Jussie realized that the story had a life of it's own he road with it. 


Jussie Smollet was so ornery that he could not receive the Presidents well wishes. I believe that this was all intended to go after Donald Trump in Jussie's mind, additionally, the cherry on the racist homophobic sundae was he'd become "the" gay Tupac martr. 

The police believed him so much that the public called them, "The Keystone Cops." The people of Chicago thought that the Chicago police were chasing ghosts. 

Here are the proven facts in this case. 


This judge did a very good job in spelling out the facts of the case that lead to the conviction. Sounds like that stunt was his Directorial debut. There was a script and he hired two actors.

This is not the last we will hear of this because Jussie has no remorse. He doesn't acknowledge his miss steps. It is like trying to bury lemon seed it rises with a vengence. 

Jussie got off easy; the two tier justice angers me. I have a question where is the father?  Moreover, it seems that the family share a collective psychosis. My family is no joke if I do something like that they would love me, however, they will encourage me to do the right thing. 

This is the new normal Jussie publicized his sexuality which in my opinion is a very private matter; No one cares who he sleeps with. Meanwhile, he lies in the case and wants people to believe his hoax, he keeps the truth in the closet. The moment he owns it I believe people would embrace him and he can get back to business. I know I would love to see him back on top and back to work.

Jussie needs help. I pray he gets the help he needs and get back to work he is a great talent. Also stay off drugs. 

This is the classic Trump Derangement Syndrome

This whole case; all things considered is feeling a little Debargeish. (Video in link to the left by Ashley Says So # 283,802 * July 21, 2021

Sentence:
150 days in jail: Out of a possible 15 year sentence.
30 months felony probation
$120,106 Owed to the City of Chicago
$25,000 in fines.

PLEASE LIKE SHARE, FOLLOW, COMMENT BELOW & JOIN US: 

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

I know some of you are mainstream media outlets coming here to get your talking points. It's ok I'm not upset I want this info out there no matter who it comes from. All I ask is that you give me credit for my hard work. 

If you have celebrity news, political news, or if you are an artist or entertainer and want to share contact us. We are launching a podcast at the Sunday, April 3rd so stay tuned we will keep you updated here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12