DRAKE SPEAKS ON THE NICK MINAJ MARRIAGE STUNT & RIHANNA BURNING HIM


Young Money rapper Drake recently was interviewed by Elle Magazine during which he spoke on the whole pretending to be married to Nicki Minaj thing, along with how he feels Rihanna hurt him.
ELLE: Why did you and Nicki pretend to get married on Twitter?
D: I don’t know if we were really pretending. I’d marry Nicki. I think Nicki would be one of the only people that would understand me at the end of all this and be able to love me.
ELLE: Did she hurt you(Rihanna)?
D: At the time it hurt, but she didn’t mean to. I’ll never put that on her. I was hurt because I started to slowly realize what it was. I guess I thought it was more. That was the first girl with any fame that paid me any mind. You spend days reading about this person in the magazines. All of a sudden you have this number-one song and you’re at some birthday party and there she is. And you’re just some naive kid from Toronto staying in some shitty-ass hotel who got invited to this party on a whim. That’s just how it happened. (ELLE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12