DMX SAYS HE KICKED HIS DRUG HABIT


DMX recently spoke with gossip-website TMZ about many topics including his recent drug addiction that kept him behind bars for many years. X told TMZ that cocaine was the biggest deamon he had to kick…
“Everyone was taking advantage of me with my finances, trying to put me in the direction to fail. I have 10 kids. I have to drive them in the right direction, so I let the cocaine go.” (TMZ)
Earl then went on to say that God helped him through it all, saying…
“I am on a spiritual road to do right in my life. I am leaving out all negativity and going to stay on the right road to positive.”
X’s pastor tells us, “When [DMX] first came to my church he looked broken, sad, and full of struggle. Now you see a dramatic change. You see that the drugs and alcohol aren’t in his life.” (TMZ)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12