LUPE FIASCO DOESN’T MIND 50 MENTIONING KICK, PUSH?!


Lupe Fiasco recently responded to 50 Cent dropping the “Kick, Push” line on his new “50s My Favorite” street-king track.
“That’s fine, 50′s a good guy,” Fiasco said when asked for his reaction. “I got a chance to peform with him and tour with him for a little bit. You know? I don’t really look at it as a diss. I just look at it as I got fans in high places I guess. So, [laughs], it’s all fine with me. I’m not really tripping…[Lyrical battles?] I always keep that in the chamber. They know what’s up. At the end of the day, they know what’s up. We’ll just leave it at that. But, that’s negativity. We going back to the positive.” (107.5 WGCI)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 12